2023 Xmas Lists

What are the Rock Creek High School students putting on their Christmas lists?
2023 Xmas Lists

With December beginning this Holiday season is approaching and brings great joy. Here at Rock Creek, I wanted to know what our students asked for this Christmas. So I went to our Rock Creek student for some answers. 

Students were asked “What did you ask for this Christmas?” and “How much do you think it cost your family?” Here are the responses we got. First, we interviewed freshman Elliot Dalton,“ Apple watch, Air pods, some Lightning McQueen Crocs, A Broncos jersey, as well as some more clothes,” Dalton thinks the total amount of money for all of this will come out to about $1,000. 

To get more options, senior Malachi Bell was asked the same question. Bell’s response was, “ Madden 24,” Madden 24 is a video game where you act as if you are an NFL player. 

I also asked another senior, Kinley Crain said, “I asked for quite a bit of things, mostly clothing items such as the famous Uggs on TikTok, Lululemon stuff. I do want some new Onn Clouds. A lot of clothes-related things.” Crain predicts this to be around $500 to $1000. 

Lastly, similar to Crain’s response, freshman Bella Bittle asked for the Tiktok viral Stanley as well as some clothes this holiday season.

On behalf of the Rock Creek Journalism Staff, we hope you get everything you asked for on your list this holiday season, and we wish you happy holidays.