Breaking News
  • High School Varsity Track @ Wamego May 3, 2024
  • High School Softball Banquet May 2, 2024 @ High School Cafeteria
  • May 4, 2024 (Saturday) Forensic and Journalism State Competitions
  • No School May 1, 2024

The Hoof Print

The Student News Site of Rock Creek High School

The Hoof Print

The Hoof Print

United (We)stmoreland Stands

United+%28We%29stmoreland+Stands.+A+lone+flag+remains+standing+among+the+rubble+on+April+30%2C+2024+as+residents+survey+the+damage+left+behind.+
    Koda Moeller
    United (We)stmoreland Stands. A lone flag remains standing among the rubble on April 30, 2024 as residents survey the damage left behind.

Updated community resources:

*Volunteers that are wanting to help with clean-up need to check in first with the Pottawatomie County Sheriff’s Department.

*Westmoreland Community Center located at 201 Main St. Westmoreland, Kansas is accepting the following donations:

*Kids clothes, diapers, toothbrushes and toothpaste, soaps, shampoos, food, and drinks for the community.

*Westmorland Pharmacy has hot coffee and seating if you need somewhere to rest and eat.

*2UW Brush Creek Ranch Apartment Rental is offering housing near Rock Creek School. Call 785-340-2297 Mary Ubel or 870-703-2714 Joe Amman

*South 40 Cafe is offering free burgers and fries from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

*Free coffee at Westmoreland Hometown Market.

* Cat Cans Portable Services of Manhattan LLC is donating a backhoe, skid steer, and dump trucks to anyone needing help in the area impacted by the tornado. You can call them at 785-539-9700.